Thursday, December 6, 2007

Integrity is a Character Trait

Integrity is a character trait. The definition of your character is reinforced by your actions. You do not have the right to claim integrity it is a trait that is earned.

My integrity has come under fire from the likes of Rob Gerhing, Don Loucks and Fran Klasinski and other vocal voices in the Support of the Downline Integrity Brigade. They don't like the opinions that I have offered nor do they like the truths they found here.

It is not my place to judge my own integrity no more is it a right for people to announce theirs. I do not know one person that I have slighted in a way that cannot be backed up by fact. If it reflects upon my integrity and you make judgment on my character based on supposition that is your own choice.

When people claim a right that they have not earned it shows a genuine character flaw. When they make one claim and their actions are different it makes them a liar.

You can not claim a badge of Integrity it must be bestowed upon you. The only way you can be viewed as a person of integrity is through your actions.

The proponents of the Downline Integrity Brigade have used various methods to denigrate opposing opinions, the GOBs have claimed that it is a flawed idea and I have claimed traffic exchange use and downline builders are a waste of time of time for the new Internet Marketer.

I don't cater to the GOB and have had opposing views thrown at me by them as well. I do not cater to either side of the argument. I do not even use traffic exchanges or Downline Builders as a primary marketing vehicle. The search engines take care of my finances nicely.

I thought it was comical when it surfaced and still feel that it is, when people try to make up for their own flaws by claiming a badge of Integrity. It is unfortunate for both camps as they both have alienated consumers of their products. Surely the strong will survive. The over/under on the Downline Integrity Brigade is 180 days. I will take the under.

Has this battle been fought with Integrity. That is a decision that only you can make.

No comments: