Sunday, December 2, 2007

Now that Rob has thrown down the Gauntlet it is Time to Play with the Big Boys!!

Mr Gerhing took the opportunity to libel me in his forum now it is time to expose him and his program for what they are. He will shortly understand the concept of "Fair Use" as I have just purchased a portfolio of domains and they will be optimized in such a way as you will not be able to see any mention of his team when you use any major search engine to search for "downline integrity" and "downline integrity brigade" will not be far behind.

He usually makes remarks like this in the heat of passion then begs for forgiveness. No amount of begging is going to work now. I will use this blog to highlight some of the interactions I have personally had with him and expose how he uses his influence solely for personal gain.

His rhetoric reminds me of Clinton testifying at his impeachment trial.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

No comments: