Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Why I left 10 K and the MoneyLegs Program

People are wondering why I left 10K / Moneylegs and consider Rob Gerhing's diatribe about downline integrity laudable. Let me reemphasize this before hand. I would of never latched on to this noise had they started the Downline Integrity Brigade with Integrity. Instead the Downline Integrity Brigade crowd is using terms like unethical, criminal and using libelous statements to support their position.

I was diagnosed with a serious health problem in the fall of 2006. At that time I was a very active participant in the 10K program but because of the health issues I stopped participating as much. I had built a large downline and was still bring new people in even during my health problems. I was considered one of the "leaders".

I had a new referral come in and proceed to sign up for every upgrade under the sun. Rob then abused his power at the program owner to introduce this person to Ultimate Rep, which I was a member of under Rob.

The rules at 10K were you did not receive the contact info for second level downlines. So the only way Rob had this individuals contact information was as a program owner. Rob abused his power as the program owner and circumvented downline integrity.

Rob may of sent this new member to my Ultimate Rep page but Rob knew that I did not like the program and the only things that I was involved in at Ultimate Rep was GDI and Empowerism, however the only paid program at UR that this new member signed up for was Prowealth Solutions. hmm says I.

I never openly promoted Ultimate Rep

Once I contacted that person he informed me that Rob encouraged him to join Prowealth Solutions from UR which passed the referral directly to Rob since I was not a member.

That is why I left 10K and Moneylegs. I am glad Rob did this because it opened up my eyes to his parasitic behavior he learned from two masters in these types of antics. I will not speak ill of the dead and really only have true knowledge of one that did these types of antics. I am not familiar with Doug.

Rob's actions showed me that he does not practice what he preaches. He abused his admin privileges at 10K, he is the owner, to contact an individual about a non 10K program for his own gain. If he would of only been an upline at 10K he would of never had this information or the ability to contact this person.

His actions were against his own rules at 10K and did not show upline or downline integrity.

No comments: