Saturday, December 8, 2007

A retraction is in order

I am retracting the statement about suing the Australian mentioned below who was incorrectly identified as European.

With that being said I have never said that Mr Gerhing is the owner or creator of the Downline Integrity Brigade. I have referred to him as the leader. He has dedicated special resources for them to use in his forum.

This blog would of never been created and the issue would have been clearly been dropped by me and life would of moved on. But I quote "If I have to see Mr. Rushings propellor of lies one more time I'm going to be sick." Until then it had only been opinion he made it personal first.

Now the cheerleaders continue to bash me in support of his behavior. Even after I offer reconciliation of sorts to move on and now Mr Smith and Mr Loucks keep hammering away.

Since Mr Smith wishes to continue to refer to me as a liar he too will receive notice of service soon.

No comments: